Unless you have a lawn the size of a football pitch, this traditional manual mower is the best way to keep your grass in check. You won't accidentally run over trailing power leads so it's safer and you won't have to deal with smelly and expensive petrol, so it's environmentally more friendly and cheaper, too. Plus it makes less noise so you won't disturb the neighbours! In fact, this compact mower is perfect for all small gardens. The 30.5cm cyclindrical cutting head has five sharp blades that cut finely and evenly and won't rip at your grass the way that other single-bladed and hover models tend to. And, best of all, it achieves a pleasing striped effect on your lawn for you and your visitors to admire. At the rear it holds a lightweight grass collector that folds flat when not in use, so the mower takes up minimal space when stored away in a shed or garage.
- No power cables to tangle or accidentally mow over
- No smelly and expensive petrol to handle
- Less noisy than electric and petrol models
- Lightweight grass collector folds flat when not in use
- Robustly constructed of metal
- Measures 117 x 43 x 30.5cm for easy storage