Like this product? Why not share it?
- SL-Taxonomy: Foot Care Solutions, Wellbeing Solutions, Health Solutions
- EV - Web Consumer Verdict: “I spend most of the day on my feet and I have re-occurring heavy leg troubles. I discovered Veinoplus by chance 5 or 6years ago and I assure you that it has saved me a lot of money that I would have otherwise spent on vascular meds” MRS MARTINE L.
The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.
This item is being despatched directly to you from one of our specialist suppliers. You can expect delivery within 7 days.
Veinoplus works by applying gentle electrical contractions to leg muscles via two electrode pads attached to the calves. This in turn stimulates the ‘calf pump’ which is responsible for most of the blood return to your heart.
The pads can be worn all day if required, allowing you to give yourself treatment completely unobtrusively at any time - such as when travelling. - but the more times you use Veinoplus every day, the more effective it has been found to become.
- Portable electro-stimulator for vein disorders, oedema and painful ‘heavy’ legs
- Officially classified as a Class lla Medical Device
- Proven in multiple clinical trials . Physical symptoms helped include painful ‘heavy’ legs, pregnancy-related venous disorders, swollen legs and ankles, night cramps, restless legs and post-thrombotic syndrome
- Also suitable for in-flight use to protect against DVT
- Completely safe - contractions switch off automatically after 20 minutes and cannot be overused
- Control unit measures 14.5 x 5cm x 2.5cm
- Battery included
- Not suitable for those with pacemakers