Taking care of your teeth means more than just regular brushing. Whether you use a manual or electric toothbrush, brushing alone does not remove all the unwanted debris and food particles which can lead to decay, gum disease and bad breath. To keep teeth in tip-top condition, dentists recommend flossing. But where manual flossing and interdental brushes can be awkward and sometimes painful to use, Power Floss does the job with less hassle. Known as an ‘oral irrigator’, Power Floss is an easy-to-use pump-action tool designed to penetrate hard-to-reach areas of the mouth, cleaning between the teeth and flushing out any residual debris left after brushing. What’s more, it’s safe to use for those with orthodontics, bridges, crowns and implants. Requiring no batteries or charging, Power Floss is portable and ready to go, making it totally travel friendly.
- More efficient alternative to dental floss and interdental brushes
- Pump action forces water between teeth to remove stubborn debris
- Helps prevent decay, bad breath and gum disease
- Can be used with orthodontics, bridges, crowns and implants
- Requires no batteries or charging
- Measures 23cm in length